Kristen Lyn Photography

Your Life, My Passion.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My little babe!

My little J is turning 3 on Monday! I can't believe it~ oh how i adore this little boy! Anyone that knows him knows he is spunky, determined/stubborn, sweet, and an outgoing little boy full of big smiles! He loves his airplanes, trains and cars. And i could not love him more. I can hardly believe almost three years ago the hubs and i were dashing to the hospital (he was driving) Lol and every bump he hit i kinda yelled at him :) by the time we got to the hospital I pretty much waddled my way in and sat down, and the nurse asked me if I was okay and i said, "NO" they got me in a room and checked to see that i was 6cm dilated~ We were having a baby! While waiting for him to come meet us i stopped dilating at 9 and ended up having my 1st c-section. I still remember my 1st meeting with my little guy. Kinda like that song by George Strait "I saw God today" it was amazing! My hubs , Jordan, my Mom and Grandma were such troopers through it all and Jordan could not wait to meet his little brother... it was all so much fun! I love those memories!

Looking back at photos--- i can actually see both of my boys growing week by week. How in the world does it happen before our eyes??? I sorta dislike how fast they grow, but then again I love everything that comes with the new stages!

Here are some old and new photos of Jaxon~ I love my family! I will start with the old :)

Big brother and little brother :) Happy times!


Great Grandma and Nana with Jaxon :)

Daddy and his little red-headed boy!
Babe,Thanks for being an incredible dad, my calming force, supporting me in my many time consuming hobbies, making us laugh, being my biggest fan, inspiring me to be a better person, teaching our children, your kind words, supporting our family even when times get hard, and for being my best friend- i love you!




It's sorta been cold out so here are a few i took at home this week !











So that's my story! Be looking for Jaxon's 3 year old photo shoot to be posted soon! I can't wait~ cake, balloons, pictures, presents, and family! You are a blessing little guy! xoxo, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment